If you like working in an ethical, honest and team-oriented environment Tricolor Auto Group is the place for you! High energy and motivation is what characterizes our employees!
We are looking for a talented and motivated Corporate Trainer to join our family.
The position of Corporate Trainer at Tricolor Auto Group, will enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employee’s workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Instruct new employee to the business and orientation sessions
- Develop schedule to assess training needs
- Conduct employee surveys and interviews, track and compile collected data
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Developing training strategies, initiatives, programs and online learning resources
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Contact and utilize outside vendors and resources for instructional technology
- Maintain database of all training materials
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Review employee performance and learning
- Coordinate and monitor enrollment, schedules, costs, and equipment
- Collaborated with cross functional teams on projects
- Traveled domestically to ensure the success of program delivery
Terms of Employment
Regular, Full Time (exempt)
- Bilingual English/Spanish Required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, human resources, information technology, or related field
- Certification from talent and training associations a plus
- 2+ years previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
What are you waiting for? Be part of our family! APPLY TODAY!