If you like working in an ethical, honest and team-oriented environment Tricolor Auto Insurance Agency is the place for you! High energy and motivation is what characterizes our employees!
Tricolor Insurance Agency, a startup personal lines insurance agency and wholly owned subsidiary of Tricolor Auto Group, seeks dynamic, experienced bilingual (fluent in Spanish/English) to oversee final stages of business planning/development, launching the business and managing overall operations going forward.
As a Licensed Insurance Agency Manager you will responsible for managing an assigned market area of 9 storefront locations and central office for a newly launched multi-location auto insurance agency, providing hands-on leadership from both a sales and an operational perspective. Individuals in this role will be energetic sales leaders who can lead and motivate the employees in their assigned district while improving sales throughout. An agent of change and a self-starter are critical competency components.
INSURANCE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train, coach and develop the sales team to sell insurance products
- Develop and articulate production goals for each branch office (dealership)
- Monitor progress as well as develop action plans to increase sales for the region
- Review various sales reports and monitor daily results
- Monitor industry and trends affecting the business
- Monitor budget and control expenses for all locations within the region
- Travel and work closely with each branch to ensure expectations are understood and met
- Market our insurance products to new and existing customers and ensure that each branch is marketing as effectively as possible
INSURANCE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) /Bachelor Degree
- Current Property/Casualty Insurance license
- Fluent Bilingual English and Spanish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 5+ years of multi-location sales management experience, in an insurance retail environment
- Proven experience in Leadership and Performance Management to include developing employees in highly competitive sales environment
- Experienced in brand development through business partnership development, guerilla marketing tactics and participation in local events
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with internal and external clients at varying levels within the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to train, coach and develop a high performance staff
- Proven sales experience in meeting and exceeding sales goals
INSURANCE MANAGER SKILLS:
- Ability to evaluate employee performance and develop an action plan for improvement
- Ability to analyze various reports (i.e. identify trends and develop a plan for improvement)
- Ability to analyze numerical data/reports (financial/sales forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Ability to use computer and software applications (MS Office, Agency Management System, Rater)
- Ability to travel locally throughout assigned territory up to 4+ days/week and possibly overnight, if and as required. Overnight travel requirements can range from 5% to 75%+ depending on the particulars of the assigned region
If you want to make a difference and help build a lasting, meaningful business, this position is right for you APPLY NOW!