If you like working in an ethical, honest and team-oriented environment Tricolor Auto is the place for you! High energy, motivation and constant desire of improving our company's inventory is what characterizes our employees!
As a Prep Painter for Tricolor Auto you will be responsible to prepare vehicles for the painting process.
RESPONSABILITIES OF THE PREP PAINTER:
• Wash vehicles to remove dirt, oil, grease and debris from painted surfaces
• Smooth unmasked surfaces with sandpaper removing gloss from previous coats of paint. Sand rough spots.
• Apply paper and masking tape to protect unpainted surfaces, such as bumpers, windows, chrome trim, and other parts while surrounding areas are spray-painted.
• Sand repaired body surface using hand and power tools, spot fill and prime
• After vehicle is painted, remove masking tape, and clean vehicle. Move vehicle to designated area for buffing.
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE PREP PAINTER:
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Body Shop and/or vehicle prepping experience preferred
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to work Saturdays, late shift and overtime
• Ethical and Honest
Tricolor Auto goal is to provide benefits to our prep painter to keep them motivated in a positive working environment, we provide:
What are you waiting for? Be part of our family!