If you like working in an ethical, honest and team-oriented environment Tricolor Auto is the place for you! High energy, motivation and constant desire of improving our company's inventory is what characterizes our employees!
As a Detail Technician for Tricolor Auto you will be responsible for overall preparation of our vehicles for customer pick up also maintaining a positive relationship with clients who return with unsatisfactory work in accordance with company policies and standards.
RESPONSABILITIES OF THE DETAIL TECHNICIAN:
• Must have basic knowledge of cars and car parts, as well as tools and other equipment
• Cleans, protects and preserves, in detail car’s interior, compartments, exterior and exteriors parts
• Cleans engine compartments
• Responsible for identifying car damage and repairing minor problems and painting
• Maintains strict adherence to company policy on vehicle care and operation
• Adheres with caution to all safety policies of the company
• Ear protection may be required due to working with vacuums, buffer and other loud equipment
• Keeps work area clean and tidy at all times
• May be required to attend company training
• Maintaining dealership quality standards
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE DETAIL TECHNICIAN:
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Ability to work Saturdays, late shift and overtime
• Ethical and Honest
Tricolor's goal is to provide benefits to our Detail Technician employees to keep them motivated in a positive working environment, we provide:
What are you waiting for? Be part of our family!