BILINGUAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
Tricolor Auto Group, one of the fastest growing companies in Texas, is looking for talented people to join our team! We take pride in our customer service, the quality of our vehicles and our in-house financing options, that’s why we are seeking for individuals with experience in sales or customer service and passionate about growing in the vehicle field.
As a Sales Representative at Tricolor Auto you will be in charge of greeting our customers, show them our cars inventory to help them find the one that fits their needs and negotiate with them the different finance options offered to close the sales. Part of your main responsibilities will be building and maintaining relationships with our current customers and promote our company in social media to generate new leads.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSABILITIES
- Work closely with marketing/ BDC to grow the sales pipeline
- Develop face-to-face, via telephone, email and social media to introduce our product.
- Prospect for new customers by attending events and updating CRM.
- Updating the system using the proper tracking fields, appointment set, show and sold queues, and assignment of to-do’s
- Able to meet monthly lead generation quota
- Search internal database to find potential new customers
- Approach and assist new customers that enter the lot
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers
- Determine the needs of the customer by listening and asking questions
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat business and referrals
- Knows and understands the Tricolor Auto Privacy and Information Security Policies, and adhere to the requirements
- Attends training and sales meetings offered by the training department
FOR A SALES REPRESENTATIVE WE OFFER
- BASE SALARY + GREAT COMMISSIONS + BONUSES
- Training in sales and financing
- Unlimited room for growth
- Health Vision & Dental
ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO BE A SALES REPRESENTATIVE?
- Bilingual English/Spanish Required
- Must have a valid driver license
- High School/GED education
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to work in a process driven environment
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Professional personal appearance
- Ability to meet minimum quota according to sales performance standards
- Aggressive with a positive attitude
- Be able to work flexible, fulltime schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ethical and Honest
- A strong belief in Tricolor’s mission
- Knowledge and understanding of equity and values, automobile depreciation, and federal, state, and local laws that govern auto sales