This document outlines the roles and responsibilities for the Operations Excellence Manger. The objectives listed here add great value to the company and offer the individual a broad range of projects and exposure.
This position plays a strategic role in building a model centered on efficiency and scale for future company growth.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee execution of Fixed Ops reconditioning processes
- Drive performance to company targets
- Evaluate vendor relationships
- Assist management in determining root causes for underperformance
- Offer training and expertise to recon service manager staff
- Evaluate talent and opportunities for additional headcount
- Work with Sales and Quality Assurance teams to ensure product standards are clearly defined
- Analyze spending to determine opportunities for cost reduction
- Develop strategy for minimizing shrinkage
- Strong and Professional Communication
- Team Motivation
- Consistent Engagement with other team members