As a Retail Administrative Coordinator, you will work very closely with the Director of Retail Operations and upper management to assist our company in being proactive in our day-to-day operations and helping to ensure our 28+ locations look and meet the standards of our organization. Job responsibilities include fulfillment and tracking of maintenance and supply requests, vendor management, and communicating with team members in our large field organization. Operations serves as the liaison for all departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Scheduling and tracking of property maintenance and repairs for all locations
- Review estimates for accuracy and thoroughness and submit for approval
- Provide budget and expense reports
- Set up and maintain preferred vendors for all regions.
- Process, renew and log licenses and permits for sales and corporate to ensure compliance with federal, state and local entities.
- Conduct and provide reporting of site inspections to ensure stores are maintained per company standards.
- Provide log in credentials to employees for vendors and service portals.
- Branding/Inventory Management: order all material for locations to ensure stores’ appearance is consistent, clean and per company standards.
- Order and manage company inventory of apparel.
- Assist with management of corporate suite necessities to include C- level requests, breakroom maintenance, scheduling breakfast/lunches, receiving reception area calls and any miscellaneous duties.
- Schedule breakfast/lunches for executive meetings.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with executives and sales personnel
- Maintain required standards set by the company
- Other miscellaneous duties (as required by business needs of the department)
Terms of Employment
- Regular, Full Time (non-exempt)
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required
- 3+ years of experience working in capacity of Assistant;
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Self-started
- Microsoft Office proficient – primarily Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Reliability and accountability
- Polished communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Dedication to company objectives and processes
- Position may require 10% travel. Valid DL
- Previous experience in property management
- Knowledge of state and local licensing