As an Operations Administrative Assistant, you will work very closely with the Director of Retail Operations and upper management to assist our company in being proactive in our day-to-day operations and helping to assist each member of our team with the daily flow of our business organization. Job responsibilities include fulfillment of maintenance and supply requests from the field, creating reports in Excel, and communicating with team members in our large field organization. Operations serves as the liaison for all departments.
Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring all duties are completed accurately and delivered in a timely manner
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Property Maintenance and Repairs for 28+ locations
- Receive, process and follow up on maintenance and repairs for all locations to ensure proper completion.
- Work alongside Property Maintenance Technician, Sales Managers and the Security Department to schedule repairs
- Maintain Preferred Vendors for all regions.
- Review estimates and submit for approval. Submit invoices to accounts payables.
- Conduct and provide reporting of site inspections to ensure stores are maintained per company standards.
- Provide budget and expense reports
- Process, renew and log permits for sales and corporate to ensure company is compliant with federal, state and local entities. Licenses include dealer license, sales tax, Alarm/fire permits, etc.
- Set up and maintain vendors and services for existing and new locations
- Provide log in credentials to corporate and sales department employees for vendors and service portals.
- Branding/Inventory Management
- Order all material for locations to ensure stores’ appearance is consistent, clean and per company standards.
- Order and manage company inventory of apparel.
- Manage office supply inventory and ordering for corporate suite
- Assist with management of corporate suite necessities to include C- level requests, breakroom maintenance, submitting service requests, receiving reception area calls and any miscellaneous duties.
- Schedule breakfast/lunches for executive meetings.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with executives and sales personnel
- Maintain required standards set by the company
- Other miscellaneous duties (as required by business needs of the department)
Terms of Employment
- Regular, Full Time (non-exempt)
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required
- 3+ years of experience working in capacity of Assistant;
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Self-started
- Microsoft Office proficient – primarily Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Reliability and accountability
- Polished communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Dedication to company objectives and processes
- Position may require 10% travel. Valid DL
- Previous experience in property management
- Knowledge of state and local licensing