The HV AC maintains and repairs physical structures of the building and parking lot area lighting to keep properties to Safety and Company Standards. MT will work alongside Director of Retail Operations to set schedules and prioritize repairs.
- General Facilities Maintenance for 20+ locations.
- Communicate with area General Managers to determine repairs needed.
- Coordinate with Director of Retail Operation on the daily maintenance work schedule and work order priorities.
- Able to handle many maintenance tasks such as plumbing, HVAC, electrical, painting, light carpentry, drywall to ensure the buildings are properly maintained.
- Perform maintenance and bulb replacement on parking lot pole lights to ensure safety of property and inventory at night.
- Operate and perform routine maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment and related systems.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the physical condition of buildings do not deteriorate.
- Call on a licensed professional with proper expertise when needed and be able to provide feedback on pricing and scope of work to be completed.
- Perform inspections to determine and evaluate issues in need of attention
- Carpentry, plumbing, painting, HVAC and mechanical knowledge
- More advanced skills in Electrical. Electrician license a plus
- Ability to operate machinery. Lifts to be more specific
- Demonstrate ability to multi task and set schedules
- Uphold high levels of work standards
- Bilingual English/ Spanish
- Have experience in all above for at least 5 years
- Advanced trades experience. (I.E. Electrical, plumbing, mechanical, etc.)
- Trade school graduate.Will substitute experience for the above
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs
- Ability to travel. Travel 90%
- Valid DL
- Use of Word and Excel