Tricolor Auto Group one of the fast growing used car sales companies in Texas is looking for bilingual Shop Foreman’s passionate by the automotive field who are motivated to build a career and make great money!
The Shop foreman will assists the Service Manager by providing immediate tactical supervision, technical guidance, and instructions to Technicians on a day-to-day basis.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- The Shop foreman plans, organizes, leads and controls the flow of service work through the service department in a
professional, timely manner while ensuring quality repairs
- Perform all service technician functions, including diagnosing and inspecting vehicles to make
recommendations to customers of needed repairs and potential problem areas
- The Shop foreman assist peers in developing diagnostic skills
- Schedule and coordinate repairs by priority, assigning most qualified technicians to achieve highest
quality repair at the lowest cost
- Maintain proper accounting of service technician productivity
- Prepare a list of equipment, supplies and repairs required, and review with the Service Manager
- Ensure that technicians follow warranty material disposition procedures
- The Shop foreman coordinate parts requirements with the parts department
- The Shop foreman spot-check repairs to assure quality and timely completion.
- Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working in a team environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- 5+ years of experience repairing and maintaining vehicles
- Strong computer skills
- Working knowledge proper and safe use of equipment
- Excellent organizational skills
- ASE Certified preferred